It’s official. My brain is a mush. I sat down super excited to write a listicle today. Robin chose to write about things we have memorized and I absolutely love the idea. But guess what? I don’t really have any important information stored in my memory. I mean a lot of it is stored on my iPhone, iMac, iPad, Mac Pro and in two different notebooks full of passwords and important information. But I don’t remember any of them. Not my pin on the debit card ( I must always choose credit in the store ), not any of our social security numbers ( I am always fishing out our old tax returns ) and not my license plate on the minivan ( those mean parking machine always make me walk back to the car ). I used to be so incredibly great with remembering facts and numbers. What happened??!
Do I get some extra points for remembering to post the listicles? Thanks my friends!
10 ways you show love ( Chosen by Ashlee )
Make a list, check it twice, link it up. Read others. Have fun!
10 THINGS I HAVE MEMORIZED
1. I remember my best friend from primary school Nina’s home phone number. Needless to say I have not called her since 1992. Go figure…
2. I remember the only sentence my grandma taught me in her mother tongue, Hungarian: It’s raining on flowers. Needless to say it won’t get me far if I ever go back to Hungary.
3. I remember the date I met my husband. Cause it was New years. Talk about great planning.
4. I remember passwords for Google, Disqus and all other programs you guys use on your blogs for comments. I really wish sites would just keep them on my devices cause I am very particular with passwords and make them complicated and always different. I think I just discovered the reason my memory is occupied at it’s full capacity.
5. I remember the name ( first and last ) of my first crush in kindergarden.
6. I can probably tell you the password to my Amazon Prime in my sleep.
7. I remember my staff number and password to sign in at my old job.
8. I still remember where all the safety equipment is located on Airbus 320, 330, 340 and Boing 767. Each and every one.
9. I also still remember word by word Arabic version of our welcome onboard passenger announcement. I used to read out English and German one but I guess I heard the Arabic one so many times it stuck in my head.
10. I probably know words to at least 500 songs. Ironically I have the worst singing voice ever so I never actually use this wonderful bank of information of mine. But I am great to have on your team at a pub quiz!
I was going to amaze you with a video of a passenger announcement from You Tube but all the landing ones I found filmed the noise of the aircraft is too much to listen to it properly. So here is an old commercial of my old airline instead.