MY FAVORITE SHOP
Rock your camera!
MAX’S FAVORITE BOOK
Grab A Button
Category Archives: Monday Listicles
Is it just me or has this year gone by with the speed of light so far? I mean we went to the local store this week and Christmas stand is set up and full of red and green and glittery things. Next thing you know all the LEGO sets will be sold out and panic with hit us once again. This is the first year our job as Santa is easy peasy because Little J has entered the Star Wars stage and we are spoiled for choice. In fact even though he does not care for Halloween one tiny bit lured by the idea of getting a Clone Trooper costume he gets to keep he quickly agreed to play along. Trouble is now both dogs and I have to dress up as well and to make matters worse we are only allowed to be characters from the Episode III. Clearly there was nobody sexy on Kashyyyk so there goes me looking good this Halloween…
What are you all up to this year for Halloween?
Next week: 10 TOTALLY ABSURD THINGS
Make a list, check it twice, link it up. Read others. Have fun!
10 THINGS I VOLUNTEERED TO BE THIS HALLOWEEN BUT WAS NOT APPROVED
1. The one that stays home and hands out candy. Both husband and son disagreed.
2. The one that pretends Halloween is tomorrow, switches off the porch light and goes to sleep. Apparently not cool.
3. Princess Leia. Husband approves but son says she was not born yet during the battle of Kashyyyk.
4. Jedi warrior. Son says I cannot be cooler then him.
5. Imperial guard. Cause they are so cool looking. Nobody agrees with me.
6. Yoda. Apparently although it would fit into the scenario I cannot since Yoda cannot be taller then Chewbacca.
7. A mom that takes her kid around the neighborhood trick-a-treating without costume. It seems it would cramp my kid’s style.
8. The one that goes to the neighbors house and drinks wine with them while they hand out their candy. It seems my son is too young to trick-o-treat on his own.
9. Something non Star Wars related. Julian will not hear of it.
10. On vacation on a tropical island. Please!