Apparently the first month of 2015 is coming to an end and I am yet to update this little blog of mine. Shameful really.
I have been struggling on how to explain my lack of posting lately. The more I try to come up with a witty and reasonable story to cover up my laziness the more days past by and the more missed posts I have to make up for. I believe that is what procrastination is and I suppose my selfie will be next to that word in the next edition of English dictionary. If I wasn’t too lazy to take a selfie.
Since I am running so behind and also neglecting our beloved Monday Listicles I figured the easiest way to get back to it is to write a list entry. Except I got busy doing nothing and now it’s Thursday evening so i cannot really call it Monday Listicle can I? Best be honest and call it like it is. And write an honest list to go with it:
TOP 10 REASONS I HAVE BEEN NEGLECTING MY BLOG
1. I am way to busy neglecting my paperwork and editing which in turn makes me feel too guilty to blog instead of work.
2. My friend Lisa told me about Serial, Sherlock and The Fall so I am really busy catching up on all the criminal drama.
3. I just really don’t feel like doing much. Unless it involves chocolate.
4. There are some changes coming up for us this year and I am trying to embrace them. So far pretty much failing.
5. I am very busy vacuuming. Just kidding. Also Jason: stop laughing.
6. Well truth be told it’s a blog so nobody is going to suffer if I stop journaling for a wee bit are they?
7. I have no awesome listicles ideas left. Help?
8. Reason #8: blank.
9. Because I can.
10. This was officially the longest it took me to write a list. I have no decent excuses therefor starting tomorrow(ish) I will get back to it.
Is it too late to say Happy New Year? Here’s to an awesome 2015!