Thanksgiving couldn’t come fast enough.
It is by far my favorite holiday. Perhaps because it is the only one I did not grow up with and I took the time to learn about it and understand it as I became American. Perhaps it’s because it comes with pumpkin pie. But I really really love Thanksgiving.
This year it will be extra special because we are sharing it with our new found friend Karin who is like me Slovenian and with or good old friend Lily who is on her way back to visit us. So excited!
This list is the easiest one to write. There is so much to be thankful for. My family, my friends, our health, warm home, beautiful state we live in, chocolate. List could go on forever. So I will try to find just one special thing about others that I am thankful for every single day. Curious to see your lists. Happy Thanksgiving!
Next week: 10 THINGS I WOULD STAND IN THE QUEUE FOR ON BLACK FRIDAY
Make a list, check it twice, link it up. Read others. Have fun!
10 THINGS I AM THANKFUL FOR
1. My son’s spirit
2. My husband’s cooking
3. Veterans near and far
4. Our school’s PTA volunteers
5. Kind comments people leave me on Instagram
6. Essential personal who works on Thanksgiving
7. Friends who travel from far to spend time with us
8. Our sweet neighbor who leaves National Geographic magazines on our porch for Julian
9. Amy for being awesome.
10. You for always passing by. Thank you.