What a day!
We just returned from a fantastic trip onboard Mystic Sea Charters. We set out from the South of our island on a three hour whale watching tour and I cannot begin to tell you how good it does for the soul to be in the open waters enjoying the wildlife. Seriously, put it on your bucket list!
As we were driving home I asked my husband what are some things he will never understand. I think it’s amazing that he can whip up a list for me in 2 minutes flat. What a man. Thank you Phoebe for a great listicle suggestion.
Next week ( inspired by today’s whale watching tour ):
10 ADVENTURES TO HAVE WHERE I LIVE
Make a list, check it twice, link it up. Read others. Have fun!
10 THINGS MY HUSBAND WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND
1. Tax laws.
2. Following the process for the sake of following it.
4. Need to text while driving.
5. Why laundry pile never goes away.
6. Lack of common courtesy.
8. Bureaucratic inefficiencies.
9. What’s entertaining about reality shows ( I’m looking at you Gold rush ).
10. Why the sky is blue.
And here is a photo of a gray whale we caught: