86th Academy Awards night.
We don’t have cable or time so I am cheating by reading my twitter feed and pretending I know what everyone is talking about. I think Jared Leto won something a minute ago. I am just glad to hear he is still alive. He always stroke me as the troubled teen. Speaking of teens, today our list is about 10 things you would tell your teenage self. Thank you Coletta for a great idea. Helped me realize I actually was a pretty cool kid. You?
Pssst: feel free to tell me in your comments a gossip or two from the Oscars.
10 Traditions ( Chosen by Christine )
Make a list, check it twice, link it up. Read others. Have fun!
10 THINGS YOU WOULD TELL YOUR TEENAGE SELF
2. You know he is not the one so let it go.
3. Stop being so stubborn and say sorry to your grandpa.
4. Love your hair. Short looks great on you.
5. Grades matter.
6. It’s true you will not need most of what they are making you learn in school but you will feel so great as an adult for knowing so much.
7. You are a great judge of characters.
8. I cannot believe the liberties you have. Your grandpa is amazing.
9. Don’t be so serious all the time.
10. I am so proud of you. You did real good kiddo, look at how well it all turned out.