We survived Halloween.
In fact it was really fun. We gave away all the chocolates and neighbors gave us cider as we walked around the neighborhood so life was dandy. After I posted a photo of Bruce looking like a grizzly bear and realizing I was wearing flannel and my hair down I had a brief moment of brilliance that the only think separating me from being Grizzly Adams is a beard. See:
How’s that for a Halloween costume? Well my husband put his foot down and told me wearing a beard will do nothing for our marriage and I ended up not dressing for Halloween. And that is how Bruce ended up trick-o-treating as Wookie accompanying Little J, the clone trooper. But next year…
In the mean time let’s make each other laugh!
Next week: 10 JOKES
Make a list, check it twice, link it up. Read others. Have fun!
10 THINGS I FIND UTTERLY ABSURD
1. People arguing over politics or religion.
2. The new math taught in school.
3. 5 minute long coffee order.
4. Spending thousands of dollars on kids birthday party.
5. Amount of medication consumed by Americans daily to treat preventable conditions.
6. Celebrity obsessions.
7. Fingerless lace or fishnet gloves.
8. Running on the treadmill looking out the window into a park on a sunny day.
9. Stuff children get away with these days.
10. Stuff adults get away with these days.