Super Bowl Sunday.
For the record until a few years ago I was convinced it’s called Super Ball. You know cause it’s a ball but not round so kinda super sized and squeezed. But I guess nobody plays for a ball, everyone wants a trophy which is shaped like a bowl. Convenient. As a housewife I would be more excited about husband winning a bowl then a ball. You can display fruit and such. Even better would be Super Hairdryer. You know, one that would fix your hair every morning in 5 seconds flat. Never mind, where were we?
OH YEAH! SEAHAWKS ARE THE SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!!!!!
And now listicles. Thank you Phoebe for a great listicle idea this week. Truth be told I don’t really feel guilty about eating what I love or ignoring house work. I probably should so I could be house proud and bikini ready. Guess I feel guilty about not feeling guilty about my guilty pleasures. So does my husband. My listicle is a quick interview with him as he was packing his suitcase to travel again. Lucky for him he did not say: leaving my beautiful bride home alone again. Cause there is no pleasure in that, right honey?
10 Things in Your House Which Need to be Fixed ( Chosen by Christine )
Make a list, check it twice, link it up. Read others. Have fun!
10 PLEASURES MY HUSBAND IS NOT FEELING GUILTY ABOUT
1. Having a glass of wine with dinner.
2. Smoking an occasional cigar.
3. Weekly trip to the local craft beer store.
4. Drinking good scotch to accompany the cigar.
5. Getting his shoes polished at the airport.
6. Sleeping past 6AM on the weekends.
7. Daily 20 minute hot showers when at home.
8. Playing XBox in the evening.
9. Driving a sports car that is neither family or huge dogs friendly.
10. Taking an afternoon nap sometimes.