88 and counting!
They say 囍 (double joy) looks a lot like 88 so I think we should celebrate this week’s 88th listicles by having extra dessert. Go on, I’ll wait right here.
Lucky numbers, lucky moments, happy days. We are all about celebrating the positive today so I challenged you to write a list about 10 things you are proud of. Not sure why it is so hard and feels wrong to list our accomplishments or admit that our backgroud, preferences or choices are something to be proud of. So let’s change all that! Write a happy list and share! It is good for the soul.
Specially after we all admitted last week that we had some less then stellar buys in the past and we might after all not be perfect. I think it is safe to say everyone has an ab machine to call their own and never use. Thank you Kerry for helping us conduct this scientific research as to what really makes us waste money. It sure was fun to read.
And since Kerry is on a roll let us borrow another one of her fabulous listicle ideas. Next week:
10 FANTASTIC SMELLS.
Make a list, check it twice, link it up. Read others. Have fun!
I AM PROUD OF THESE 10
1. My mothering. It’s far from perfect, but my son is a thriving young boy so it is not bad either.
2. My son. Whatever mixture of good genes, environment and love it is, he is pretty much amazing and makes me proud every day.
3. My husband. I am proud of who he is, what he does and how he does it.
4. My dog. Nearly six years of joy and not one moment I would not be proud of him.
He even licks the lamp posts elegantly.
5. My upbringing. Thanks to my grandpa I stand tall and proud no matter what life throws at me.
6. My motherland. Small but mighty. Slovenia makes steady history and I am proud to call it home.
7. My homeland. Big and mighty, America shapes history and I am proud to call it home.
8. My perseverance. It is one thing that has never failed me.
9. My company. It might not be changing the world. But it makes people happy.
10. My cooking. Nah, just kidding…