Last week you all had me in stitches. It is official: Monday Listicles crowd is funny. With capital F. Oh dear, this doesn’t sound right. Anyway, I loved the Valentine’s listicle and I am really excited to see what you share with us today.
This week Wendy from Stamping rules calls the topic: 10 tiny (or secret) things that bring you joy. I had a great day yesterday made of so many happy moments and I narrowed it down to ten, just for you. I also realized I have no little secret pleasures. Must work on that! How about you?
Next week is Kerry’s turn to call the topic. In fact she send me some great ideas and I will share the with you in months to come. First up: 10 DUMBEST PURCHASES. In my case we can increase it to 100 easily…
Make a list, check it twice, link it up. Read others. Have fun!
10 TINY THINGS THAT BROUGHT ME JOY YESTERDAY
1. Little J’s smile in the morning. It’s great to have a morning person in the house before coffee.
2. Going in for a haircut.
3. My fab hairdresser Leslie noticing that we could chop a little more and meet the 10 inch requirement to donate my hair.
4. Little J saying I look beautiful when I walked in with short, brown hair.
5. Husband holding tools in tight t-shirt, doing house repairs.
6. Husband fixing things. As in better then new!
7. Taking Big M for a walk. Just the two of us.
8. Going for pizza at our favorite place.
9. Live band at the pizzeria playing our song.
10. Watching new Bond movie and eating salted chocolate truffles. On our couch. My kinda movie date.