Everybody in the mood for romance and looking forward to Valentine’s? Great! Any excuse to go shopping lovely presents for your loved ones is a great day right? Really, you too? Buying presents for a specific holiday tends to give me panic attacks too. What makes it worse is that I am not very traditional with the things I like, which my husband will agree makes me very difficult to shop for. I don’t care for cut flowers and I am a chocolate snob. Trust me I could write a very long list for this weeks topic: 10 “OH NO YOU DIDN’T” GIFTS. Instead I
made asked my husband to make the list for you this week. In case you ever feel compelled to send me presents…
Now I want your honest opinion: how awesomely, amazingly fabulous were last week listicles? Ducky suggested we peek in each other’s handbags and I must admit I really liked looking at what you carry around. Thank you Ducky for giving us a pass to the exclusive club of purse voyeurs.
Before we get in the mood for love : next week Wendy from Stamping rules calls the topic: 10 tiny (or secret) things that bring you joy. Gotta love her, always happy and sweet!
Make a list, check it twice, link it up. Read others. Have fun!
10 THINGS I ABSOLUTELY WOULD NOT DO FOR MY WIFE ON VALENTINE’S DAY
1. Get her a Celine Dion album
2. Purchase a new big screen TV prior to the Super Bowl or the release of a new XBOX 360 game and tell her I got it for her for Valentine’s Day
3. Buy her a bouquet of roses (In essence I would be giving her flowers that are already on their way to dying)
4. Buy her a Valentine’s Card and not write in it
5. Present her with any hershey chocolate product
6. Watch the kid so she can go to the gym
7. Take her out to my favorite restaurant with our kid
8. Buy her negligee lingerie
9. Surprise her with candles
10. NOT acknowledge her for all the great selfless things she does daily for the family