How is 2013 treating you so far? I feel like it is going to be a good one!
We started it by reading your lists. In fact my husband read them all before I did. So good, so funny, so perfect. 80′ might have not been the most flattering decade to grow up in but it is a great one to make fun of. And don’t get me started on the tweets and crushes. Thank you Kate for brilliant suggestions! You are a great gal to whine with
This week I called for a topic to fight the urge to commit new year resolutions. 10 THINGS YOU HAVE NO INTENTION OF CHANGING IN 2013. Was it an easy list for you to write?
Next week Ally, from Just a normal mom gave us a great Listicles idea:
@northwestmommy maybe for a 2013 ML topic: 10 best movie quotes. Did we already do that one?
— Ally W. (@NormalMomAlly) December 17, 2012
If you are not a quote type or watch only silent films, share your 10 favorite movie moments. This is going to be so good!
Let’s embrace the new year then, shall we?
Make a list, check it twice, link it up. Read others. Have fun!
10 THINGS I AM NOT CHANGING IN 2013
1. My chocolate addiction. Love is not rational, plus it tastes so good.
2. My Instagram account. I am not worried about the changes to TOS.
3. Indulging my son. He really is a great kid and I don’t feel bad celebrating it.
4. Running. I will run 5K races, even if I am limping all the way, moving slower then the snail.
5. My overpriced cup of latte from Starbucks. Sometimes a girl has to splurge.
6. My spending time outdoors/cleaning the house ratio. The more we are outside, the less we mess up the house.
7. Wearing my favorite pants that my husband hates way too often. They might be unflattering, but I love them.
8. My love for cacti. Even if their survival rate in my house is low.
9. My lack of travel. I just really don’t feel like leaving the state. Ever.
10. Monday Listicles. I love you all. I might be a little slow reading them in the past few weeks, but your lists still make my week. They are here to stay!