I am sure you have on occasion wondered if I am upper left enough to claim my blog name: Northwest Mommy.
Clearly I live in the Pacific Northwest so that helps. But there is more to being one of us then rain, coffee drinking, flannel wearing and indie music singing. And even though I think I am as Northwestern as a girl can be, one can never reinvent herself too often. So today we embarked on a new adventure as a family. We became geocachers. Two hours of hiking and three caches later my son is as pleased with himself as can be. And the day you see me wearing socks and Birks you will know I am officially the most PNW mama alive. Watch this space!
@northwestmommy Got a Listicles idea: 10 fave words.
— Lisa Corriveau (@spokesmama) November 20, 2013
Make a list, check it twice, link it up. Read others. Have fun!
10 OF MY HUSBAND’S BIGGEST PET PEEVES
1. Being inconsiderate to others.
2. Hidden costs.
3. People that knock on your door unsolicited.
5. Automated customer service centers.
6. People that don’t have their minds made up as they wait in Starbucks line.
7. People that mistreat their pets.
8. People checking out at the 15 or less items when they clearly have way more.
9. Slow left lane drivers.
10. Stepping in dog poop cause someone was too lazy to pick after their pet.