Apparently everyone is in full Christmas mode.
I love Christmas as much as the next girl but I have mixed emotions about all the lights in the neighborhood even before Thanksgiving. Call me a Christmas grouch but it’s too early for inflatable Santas and carols. I blame it on Starbucks and their early release of Peppermint Mochas. That beverage makes people do strange things.
Growing up we put the tree up 10 days before Christmas. What do you do? Have you dusted off you Christmas ornaments already?
— Phoebe Graber (@inmomopause) November 13, 2013
Make a list, check it twice, link it up. Read others. Have fun!
10 THINGS MY HUSBAND LOVES ABOUT OUR TOWN
1. Everything is in walking distance.
2. It has a great beer store.
3. The parks.
4. The beaches.
5. It has a fantastic donut shop.
6. The parades (Veterans Day, Christmas, Independence Day and Holland Happening).
7. A 5 Minute drive to no less then 4 Washington state parks.
8. It’s patriotic.
9. It has a lit of trees.
10. The weekly farmers market.