Can I just start of by saying thank you so very, very, very much for all the love and wonderful comments you have showered us with this week. We are really happy that you like our appearance in the Purina video and the message we were hoping to convey. Thank you!
My husband asked me yesterday what he must write for the listicles this time. Clearly he enjoys doing lists for me so who am I to deny him. It seems he is my guest listicle master until future notice. In case you missed it, this week we are writing a list about 10 FOODS THAT MAKE YOU THINK OF, inspired by my friend Alisa.
10 WAYS TO SAY I LOVE YOU
Make a list, check it twice, link it up. Read others. Have fun!
10 MEALS THAT MAKE ME THINK OF
by NORTHWEST DADDY
1. The pizza from Pizzerija Trta. On my 1st visit to Ljubljana, Slovenia my lovely wife introduced me to the most fabulous pizza in the world.
2. The paella I shared with my surrogate family during the six years I lived in Spain.
3. Yakiniku and beer (just go ahead and insert the word beer or wine after most every meal in this listical) with my friends in Japan.
4. The steak during our 1st anniversary dinner at Plums restaurant in the Ritz-Carlton Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain
5. Homemade Soup and fresh bread after a day of hiking with my wonderful wife around lake Bohinj, Slovenia.
6. The very first time I cooked for my wife… She loved it (well that is what she told me). The saying that the fasted way to a woman’s heart is through their stomach must be true!
7. The crappy food (Italian) we ate in the City of Venice, Italy. I should have listened to my wife when she said “Italian food in Venice… Really!” A quick peek in the kitchen revealed that no Italians were doing the cooking.
8. The Sunday Roast I made for the family last Christmas Eve. My English friends would have been impressed. Actually they would have taken the Micky out of me and the I would know that they liked it.
9. The warm toasted sandwich that my wife so artfully creates… Awesome!
10. Our weekly night out at our local Pizza joint in Coupeville, WA. It makes my yearning for number 1 not as painful.
***ZERO before the number 1*** Any meal that I have made and my 5 year old son tells me that this is the best food ever!