And then October came…
I am so in love with this time of the year. You? Cannot wait for next week because teacher conferences combined with Columbus Day are bringing Little J a very long weekend and we get to hang out together again all day. Hurray!
Hope you enjoyed writing lists about imaginary island full of celebrities last week. This time around we are writing about songs from your prom. I never went to prom and was 18 going on 88 so lists about my high school years are anything but fun. So my husband to the rescue yet again! And this time around, despite our age difference I actually know all the songs on the list. I listened to them in 4th grade, on MTV!
Next week’s list is inspired by my friend Alisa who has a lovely blog called Southern girl eats clean. She wrote a post about beans that made her think of good times we spend together back in England. So I thought we should make a list of 10 FOODS THAT MAKE YOU THINK OF…
Make a list, check it twice, link it up. Read others. Have fun!
10 SONGS MY HUSBAND DANCED TO AT HIS PROM
1. Pour Some Sugar On Me (Def Leppard)
2. Sweet Child O’ Mine (Guns N’ Roses)
3. Get Outta My Dreams, Get Into My Car (Billy Ocean)
4. Simply Irresistible ( Robert Palmer)
5. Need You Tonight (INXS)
6. Livin’ on a Prayer (Bon Jovi)
7. I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Whitney Houston)
8. Heaven Is a Place On Earth (Belinda Carlisle)
9. Is This Love (Whitesnake)
10. She Drives Me Crazy (FYC)