I have a thing about Mondays.
Seriously, it is my favorite day of the week. But starting tomorrow my son will be going to school. Which apparently is an arrangement meant to last for many years to come. So I am not sure if this will increase my love of Mondays or perhaps make me turn against them. We shall see…
In any case Monday brings Listicles and that rocks in it’s own right. This week we are talking about things we really shouldn’t know, as chosen by Heather. Husband and I made a list together while hiking today. Well he dictated and I typed. On the phone, in the wilderness. I am that kind of awesome. Wish I remembered that Siri could have done it for me. That would have been double awesome!
Next week comes to you from Kelly and it’s really fabulous: 10 THINGS I HAVE A CRUSH ON. Feel free to mention my blog on your lists 😉
Make a list, check it twice, link it up. Read others. Have fun!
10 THINGS I SHOULDN’T KNOW
1. If the scale is calibrated.
2. Anything to do with the Kardashians.
3. What’s in the Black Forest cake.
4. How many calories are in the said cake.
5. That your favorite, posh brand shirt is made in an asian sweat shop. By a 10 year old.
6. Price of my engagement ring.
7. Annual total amount I spend on Starbucks coffee and how little it costs them to make it.
8. Accumulated time I spend on Instagram every day.
9. Price of tea in china.
10. What #10 on this listicle is meant to be.