And so the summer begins to say goodbye. The stores are full of Autumn fashions and Halloween candy. Clearly it is time to put away your bikinis. I never took mine out of the drawer and I never put away my winter jackets anyway. Another great advantage to living in Pacific Northwest!
I am very excited to see your 10 THINGS TO REMEMBER THIS SUMMER BY.
@NorthWestMommy ooh, I thought of another one. 10 things I shouldn't know.
— Heather (@thefrilloflife) August 30, 2013
Make a list, check it twice, link it up. Read others. Have fun!
10 THINGS I WILL REMEMBER THIS SUMMER BY
1. Highlight of this summer: Bruce joining our family.
2. Awesome camping trip that Little J and I went on two weeks ago.
3. Being in front of a camera for a change. I will tell you more about the project soon.
4. Hosting Sophie, an exchange student from China.
5. Sledding on Mt. Baker in shorts middle of July!
6. Shooting a really fun wedding I was hoping to when I found out they got engaged.
7. Meeting some really rad new friends downtown Seattle I connected through via Instagram.
8. Spending time on our island with Works family.
9. Incredible sunny weather we had!
10. Turning into a mother of a kindergartner. Next week my son enters his school years!