Here we go again. Monday fun day.
I just completed back to school shopping. For my son, not me. Although I was tempted to buy myself a new backpack since I would actually be the one going BACK to school. Then I realized that dropping your kid off doesn’t count as going to school and further more does not require a backpack. So I kept it in my shopping cart just in case. That’s right, I did not actually leave my house during this incredibly exhausting shopping ordeal. Does anyone still do that?!? Cause that’s why Amazon was invented you know…
Anyhow, all is well that ends well and this week my husband ( who also the official sponsor of the above mentioned shopping spree ) decided we should write a list about food. I rewarded him with the opportunity to write his own and have it published while I shoe shop. So this list is entirely brought to you by my spousal unit.
Next week 10 ‘OH NO YOU DIDN’T’ MOMENTS. Let’s make each other laugh!
Make a list, check it twice, link it up. Read others. Have fun!
10 FAVORITE MEALS
1. Home made pasta sauce (it’s the sauce that makes the pasta)
2. Grilled pork chops with mashed potatoes
3. Colombian chicken potato soup
4. Home made lasagna (extra bonus… Reheated for lunch the next day)
5. Pizza from our local Italian restaurant
6. Poached eggs with toasted muffins and caramelized Pancetta
7. A Sunday Roast with roasted vegetables and Yorkshire pudding
8. Ravioli with Brussels sprouts and bacon
9. Grilled Salmon with brown rice and steamed vegetables
Zero (before the #1) Brinner (breakfast at dinner time)!