We are back from camping, safe and sound. Albeit I might never recover from all the mosquito love. They are by far my biggest fans!
— KerryRivera (@breadwinningmom) June 24, 2013
Make a list, check it twice, link it up. Read others. Have fun!
10 SIGNS OF PACIFIC NORTHWEST SUMMER
2. We get to show off our glow in the dark white legs.
3. We start ordering ice coffee.
4. We take the tops off the convertibles and crank up the heat.
5. We go to the beach wearing just sweaters.
6. We put on our wetsuits to go swimming.
7. We all talk about how hot it is.
8. Sandals are finally worn on bare feet.
9. We go camping. Like this:
My friend Nola got me hooked on these Pemco commercials. They are all brilliant.
10. We are blisfuly happy.