This here listicle is the 100th one. Which means that we have been writing and sharing lists for nearly 2 years. That my friends is longer then most long distance relationships last. Specially since this is just the beginning!
Before I get all sappy and start crying onto my keyboard I just want to say thank you. To all who link up; once, twice or every week. To all who read them, share them, love them. To all who thought these are stories about testicles and to all who giggled as you read this. Thank you, thank you, thank you times 100. You all really rock so here is a slice of virtual pie!
I am going to write a list about listicles. You can join me or freestyle all you want. Anything goes!
Next week’s great topic brought to you by Donetta:
@northwestmommy Great lists!! Have you done Top 10 Things You Notice First About Someone? I’m meeting lots of bloggers, so this came to mind
— Donetta Sifford(@donettasifford) May 15, 2013
Make a list, check it twice, link it up. Read others. Have fun!
10 REASONS LISTICLES ROCK
2. Possibly one of the most rad words ever invented in English language. Say it with me: LISTICLES.
3. Reading them is the best way to waste time you don’t really have.
4. Writing them is a great way to save time you don’t have on a blog post.
5. Meeting new people online. But not in a kinky kinda way.
6. Listicles are fat free, organic and GMO free with zero calories.
7. They cause people to write LOL and add smiley faces.
8. They are free of charge.
9. They make Mondays happy.
10. And they cause tweets like this:
@northwestmommy Have I told you how much I love your listicles?
— Justin Freeman (@justinwfreeman) May 17, 2013
Thank you Justin for serving the country. We will listicle on for you!