How are you? How was your week? Your weekend? What made you happy today? Yesterday?
Hope you answered to all those without having to think about it. One of the things that made me happy and giggle loads was reading your listicles. The fictional facts about you were the bomb and I was surprised to see how many of you know you Bond stuff!! Thank you Anja for a super duper fun topic!
On the other hand, hope that this week’s topic, suggested by Kerstin gave you some food for thought and a reason to be happy too. I look forward to reading about your 10 THINGS I LEARNED IN 2012. I started running this year and I wrote about ten things I learned about that. Opinion expressed here are my own and written for the sole purpose of entertainment. Before beginning any exercise program, please consult a physician or other qualified health care provider. Specially if he is gorgeous like the surgeon that operated on my knee.
Where was I?
Next week! I have gotten so many awesome ideas from you all about what to write our list on. To be fair, I will queue them up in the next few months, starting with Jessica:
@northwestmommy how about 10 pics from your cellphone, or 10 names you considered for your kid/s?
— Jessica Betke (@jesseeb) November 6, 2012
And now, tell me what you learned this year!
Make a list, check it twice, link it up. Read others. Have fun!
10 THINGS I LEARNED ABOUT RUNNING
1. I finally realized why running is number one choice of exercise among moms.
2. No matter how happy you feel, do not laugh during your run. Bugs taste awful and you will inhale many.
3. When starting off you will notice your four year old and the seventy year old lady down the street can both run faster and longer then you.
4. No matter how amazing this video makes it look, running in the rain is…running in the rain.
5. Also related: If you live in Pacific Northwest you either learn to love running in the rain or you give up running.
6. Apps are your best friend. They track your runs, help you plan them, achieve your goals, motivate you to push yourself and have a cute guy tell you how awesome you are.
7. Like all hobbies, starting to run gives you a great excuse to shop for new gear.
8. Avoid watching ‘Criminal minds’ and the likes, cause most females in these shows are attacked and killed while running in the park.
9. World looks even more amazing when you are running by.
What advice do you have for me to get better at running?