Happy ( almost, but not quite) Halloween Week!
Hope you all have your costumes chosen, pumpkins carved and candy bought. Or like me at least one out of three… Thank you all for sharing your 10 Halloween ideas last week, did anyone get a last minute inspiration from visiting the listicles? Look forward to seeing what fun this year’s spookiest holiday brings you!
This week the topic was suggested by Bridget: List of 10 firsts. I love doing things for the first time and there are many ways to approach this topic, so I am curious where it takes you. Thank you so much Bridget for a great suggestion!
Next week is going to be a good one!! ( Yes, I know, I always say that. But I am also always right ). This is what Ducky said:
— Ducky(@batcrapcrazy) October 22, 2012
and I like it. To be politically correct, let’s do it next week, half way between Canadian Thanksgiving and US one. Let’s see your 10 Amazing memories from not so long ago.
Before you wander off to ponder those, let’s read the lists of firsts.
Make a list, check it twice, link it up. Read others. Have fun!
LIST OF 10 FIRSTS
1. First time I held my son, I fell in love.
2. First time I took off on a plane, I fell in love.
3. First time I owned a camera, I fell in love.
4. First time I saw my dog, I fell in love.
5. First time I landed in NY, I fell in love.
6. First time my husband kissed me, I fell in love.
7. First time I ate a chocolate truffle, I fell in love.
8. First time I heard Tchaikovsky, I fell in love.
9. First time I rode Vizon, I fell in love.
10. First time I woke up on our island, I fell in love.
Big M was one of ten. Here he is with his mom Jet. Photo credit Debra Greenwood.