Slightly confused here!!!
I remember calling for fall must haves list, making one and reading yours. Yet as another sunny, warm and all around summer like day comes to an end I cannot help but wonder if it was a tad premature. Honestly the weather in Pacific Northwest has been so amazing I feel like I have to be sarcastic just to counteract the effects of pure bliss.
That is why, even though I had grand visions of writing a list of lovely compliments to you, I reverted to my good old ways and made fun of my favorite subject- me. Because we Washingtonians are famous for being grumpy and rained on and I have been promoting this lovely state all wrong… Not to mention I only gave myself 10 minutes to write this because we received the most spectacular package in the mail and I have a whole LEGO city to build, so I really must dash. THANK YOU DIANE, G, J2 and RILEY!
Soooooo, I am counting on you to write awesome lists of 10 COMPLIMENTS.
Next week is going to be a great one. Christine suggested a wonderful topic and I believe it is as thoughtful as her blog and you will love! Your mission, should you choose to except it, is to find Random Reflectionz among the linked blogs this week and see what Christine would like for us to write about next Monday.
Before we begin, HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO OUR NORTHERN NEIGHBORS.
Here are my ten compliments. Kind of.
Make a list, check it twice, link it up. Read others. Have fun!
10 COMPLIMENTS I AM HIGHLY UNLIKELY TO EVER RECIVE
1. You are an amazing cook. More than once my dog walked away from the dinner I made.
2. You should be on a cover of a magazine. Unless they were talking about ‘Frazzled moms monthly’.
3. You sing wonderfully. No proof required, just trust me on that one.
4. Your home is beautiful. More like delightful or loved, which is code for messy.
5. You are so good with money. Unless they meant good at spending it.
6. I love your craft projects. Unless they are talking about the ones I pinned. Or planned on pinning.
7. You have the firmest six pack I have ever seen. What six pack? I don’t even drink beer.
8. You are so poetic. Ya’ll read this blog right?
9. I love your hair like this. Pony tail? Why yes, it took me ages to pull it back like that.
10. You are so good at spelling. Well I have left a comment or two on your blog, so no need to elaborate.