Greetings from cabin fever central!
I am not one to complain, but somebody blew the engine in my van and I have been stuck at home for 2nd week now! Can you imagine me not going to the beach or the farm or hiking? Exactly. I am a bit grumpy, sulky and a whole lot climbing walls. But the show must go on and thus here we are!
What did we do last week? Throw a party! Thank you Bridget for a wonderful idea for a listicle. And for all you hosting amazing people and inviting me along. So fun!
As for next week. I miss my minivan so very much. Will you write a list of 10 THINGS ABOUT MY CAR and celebrate your vehicle. Go vacuum it, wash it and hug it. You never know when the day comes when you will suddenly and unexpectedly have to part ways.
Let the ode to parents commence.
Make a list, check it twice, link it up. Read others. Have fun!
10 THINGS MY GRANDPARENTS DID RIGHT
1. They told me I can do anything I set my mind to.
2. They let me fail.
3. They never said ‘I told you so’.
4. They taught me why knowledge is power.
5. They supported my independence.
6. They let me choose my own path, even when it was not what they envisioned for me.
7. They held me accountable.
8. They raised me to be an outdoors person. To this day I am out rain or shine.
9. They always took care of me, whether I needed it or not.
10. They loved me through it all.