You have landed to the page that is home to a fantasticle listicle.
Yup. Welcome. Hope you are holding a beverage and have time to read a whole lotta great blog posts. Just like all the wonderful lists everyone joined in with last week. I know some might think listing things we would miss when we are gone is rather morbid. But after writing mine and reading all of yours I felt overwhelmed with gratitude and pumped all week to grab life by the horns! Thank you my friends.
Now I called for list of 10 thanks for today. Frankly I had no idea until this morning what to write or what I meant by that. So I am curious to see what this meant to you!
Before you rush off, big surprise! Guess who is picking the topic for next week? It’s Robbie from Fractured Family Tales. She always writes a great list, has me in stitches and gets double, triple extra points for visiting all your lists too. I am so excited to see what she choses for all of us to write about next Monday!
Right now, list 10 THANKS. Cannot wait to see where this takes you!
Make a list, check it twice, link it up. Read others. Have fun!
1. Thanks to island living I have no idea what being stuck in traffic is like.
2. Thanks to our dog and horse my son is incredibly comfortable around animals.
3. Thanks to watching Fawlty Towers I learned English effortlessly.
4. Thanks to Instagram I waste what little me time I have.
5. Thanks to no self control I outgrew all my jeans.
6. Thanks to my wonderful husband I have a new vacuum cleaner and no excuses to avoid housework left.
7. Thanks to my grandpa I grew up striving every day to be an honorable person.
8. Thanks to Nikon I am always broke.
9. Thanks to my son I know love beyond words.
“Mommy I love more then anyone and anything and more then all the mess in my room.”
- Little J yesterday morning.
10. Thanks to your fun lists Monday is my favorite blogging day!