Greetings list makers!
Sun is shining, school is out and I just ate a salad we grew! Not to mention earlier this week I, like you all, spend a thousand dollars. Pretend, but still..Thank you all for playing along and sharing your plans on spending $1000. Promise to increase your allowance next time.
This week my friend Kim from G is Silent chose for us to write a list about 10 memories of a special man in our life. Father’s day 2012 was very important in Pugliano family and I am so happy we are all joining in the celebrations. I chose to tell you about my grandpa, who I grew up with. Feel free to write a list of anyone you want. It is the best way to say thank you! Cannot wait to read it.
For next weeks list here is 10 questions I would like you to answer. They are as random as can be.
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, and find line 4. What is it?
2. How many times a day do you say Hi?
3. Have you ever worn a uniform?
4. What do you think about the most?
5. How many keys are on your keyring?
6. What was the last thing you bought?
7. Are you growing anything these days?
8. What is under your bed?
9. What is most important in life?
10. What is the strangest word you used this week?
Copy and paste. Easy peasy lemon squeeze! In the mean time a list about a man:
Make a list, check it twice, link it up. Read others. Have fun!
10 THINGS I MISS DOING WITH MY GRANDPA
1. Sitting next to him quietly while he is fishing.
2. Asking him questions. Honestly the man was like Google. Only faster.
3. Afternoons spent doing crossword puzzles with him.
4. Dancing with him, ringing in the New Years.
5. Cycling around the city. With our dog running behind us. All 32.5 kilometers. Almost everyday in summer.
6. Watching the evening news with him.
7. Listening to his stories. About his childhood, work and travels.
8. Hiking. Picking up berries, mushrooms and elderberry flowers.
9. Fixing his car. Or my bike. Not they they needed it, we just liked taking things apart. And we always found spare screws after assembling it back…
10. Telling him I love him. Wish I said it more often.