New week brings a new list.
It also brings us a little closer to summer. After reading your summer memories last week I am all ready for it. Thank you for helping me remember and believe that warm weather is indeed coming. I was also reminded by so many fun things we did as kids during school break and cannot wait to do them with my son.
Today we are writing 10 THINGS THAT MAKE YOU GO HMMM. Topic is chosen by Erin and Ellen, The Sensible moms. I was a bit worried I might sound like my grandma complaining, but then I relaxed and thought of the many unanswered questions about life, love and universe and came up with some stuff that I think of daily. Thanks ladies for a fun topic.
Next week I am giving you an allowance of (pretend) $1000 and ask for a list of 10 things you will spend it on. GO!
And now, let’s ponder.
Make a list, check it twice, link it up. Read others. Have fun!
LIST OF 10 THINGS THAT MAKE ME GO HMM…
1. People waving me through in a 4 way stop.
2. Surely it costs more then a penny to make a penny?
3. Why do we blink so much?
4. Why are there no B batteries?
5. Why do we all say ATM machine when M stands for machine anyway?
6. What can mosquitos possibly be good for?
7. What do newborns dream about seeing how they have no experiences yet?
8. How come there is no light in the freezer?
9. How come no one except my dog ever listens to me?
10. Did anyone really like the ‘Things that make you go hmm’ song?