Happy chocolate bunnies and eggs for breakfast Monday!
First and foremost big woot woot to Miss Marina Star for picking up a great topic last week, guilty pleasures. You all have many but don’t feel all that guilty about them. That is so rad, made my week!
Next week ( inspired by US Weekly, which I never read) I thought we should make a list of 10 REASONS WHY CELEBRITIES ARE JUST LIKE US. Or not. Up to you…
This Monday, seeing how all of us would have driven somewhere to spend Easter weekend with friends and family, I thought we do a list about ten things ROAD. Turns out I don’t spend much time on the road. So I am exciting to see what your lists are about. Let’s go!
Make a list, check it twice, link it up. Read others. Have fun!
10 things that happen in my minivan
1. Dog farts.
2. Little J consumes 1/3 of his food intake. Mostly in form of dried fruit, mandarins and crackers.
3. At least two strange conversations per 10 minute commute.
4. 3.7 VW beetles spotted and at least one photographed for the PunchBug ultimate puncher championship entry.
5. At least two of those VW beetles I spotted a few times before. Small town thing…
6. Little J asks me something I really should google to answer correctly. Why are kids so clever?
7. All roads lead to a Starbucks drive thru. Fact.
8. The gas light comes on. Like all the time!
9. We listen to the F, G and Q song. And even after I drop Little J off at school I still find myself singing them.
10. I ignore the gas light.