Here comes Monday.
I take it you had a great weekend, wore green, drank Guinness and avoided getting pinched. Glad you are back and ready to share your list.
Last week we talked about women and why we rock. It was lovely to read about ladies that inspire you, the reasons that you enjoy being a woman and the two lists about women that were written by man! I must confess I really enjoy reading all the comments you leave for each other too. You all are a funny lot!
This week is kid edition. List of ten reasons why being a child is great. Or why it is not. Up to you.
And for next listicle Terri get’s to chose what we will talk about. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to find Terri’s little Corner and next week’s topic. For a few of you not sure if you met Terri, she is a published author, a funny blogger living it up in Vegas and a smart phone addict. Can’t wait to see what she comes up with!
Make a list, check it twice, link it up. Read others. Have fun!
10 reasons my kid has it good
1. All he has to do really well is eat and sleep.
2. He is surrounded by people who love him.
3. He has the coolest dog that listens to him.
4. He has a democratic say in mostly everything.
5. If he whines hard enough he can drive me insane. A very powerful tool.
6. One is either witty or not. He is very, very witty.
7. He gets praised for zipping up his jacket and remembering to flush the toilet.
8. Bread with nutella counts as a a balanced meal.
9. His sleepovers are always girls.
10. He says he wants to be four forever. I take it he likes his life a lot.