Well hello there.Ready for a list or two? Good news, you are in the right place!
Last week Greta challenged us to fess up to 10 things we said we would never do, but we now catch ourselves do all the time. I was done with mine in record time and it seems I was not the only one…Thank you Greta, this one was really fun to both write and read others.
Not that this week wasn’t a breeze to put together. Ally from Two normal moms said we should write a list about “10 things you’d like to see happen before you die”. She did give an alternative: “10 things that give you anxiety but “but I figured you all would say you didn’t have any little ocd habits like me, and I’d be left all by myself with a list of 20.” Feel free to prove her wrong!
And since I know you are all on the edge of your seats about who is the chosen one for next week: your mission, should you chose to accept it is to find Bruna the BEE among the bellow linked posts and see what topic she decided we will write about. In case you are not sure who Bruna is: she is Mama B to three pretty bees, wife to an American snowboarder and lives above me, right across the border.
But before all that , lets share 10 things we hope to see happening before we are 6 feet under.
Make a list, check it twice, link it up. Read others. Have fun!
10 THINGS I WOULD LIKE TO SEE HAPPEN BEFORE I DIE
1. My son to become a happy and healthy man.
2. For Unicef to be bored because there are no more hungry children in the world.
3. World peace. Which will inevitably bring an end to beauty pageants too…
4. Incredible boredom and comfort of retired life with my husband.
5. Horses grazing on my own pasture.
6. Travel across Iceland, Alaska and Mongolia with my son.
7. Female President of United States.
8. Blue whale breaching.
9. Me fitting into size 2 jeans. Which would be the death of me, for various reasons. Mostly shock and starvation.
10.All cancers to be curable.