Welcome back to the Listicles.
Not to be confused with the testicles and stop giggling please. It is a legitimate word (ref: Wikipedia). Last week A mountain Momma pitched a wonderful way to start 2012 and I had more fun and felt less guilt with every list of yours I read. Thank you!
This week Squashed Mom said we should write about Top Ten Strange (odd/unusual/funny/interesting) Jobs you have held in your life. If
like me you are too young to come up with ten, feel free to write about ten tasks within your job or come up with your own twist. It is going to be a good one!
Next week is special, because Greta is in the hot spot, telling us what to list. You mission, should you choose to except it, is to find her among the listicles bellow and read her suggestion. Not sure who Greta is? Mommy of four, trigger happy with her new camera and always smiling, she is the person you should buy jewelry from.
But first, let us do a list of ten, job edition.
Make a list, check it twice, link it up. Read others. Have fun!
10 THINGS I GOT PAID TO DO AS A FLIGHT ATTENDANT
1. Be away from home 22 days a month.
2. Say Bye Bye.
3. Wear high heels all day long.
4. Polish silverware.
5. Perform CPR successfully.
6. Be a pit babe.
7. Be given an hour to board a plane while at home in pajamas.
8. Fill out mountains of paperwork.
9. Restock thousands of toilet paper rolls.
10. Memorize hundreds of pages of drills, procedures, aircraft diagrams and safety equipment checks.