Happy New Year!!!
I am writing this just before midnight, to properly ring in 2012. Mostly because this is the fastest I have ever written a list. Thank you Theresa for a fun list idea. In case you have been too busy drinking eggnog, Mountain Momma said we should write a list of ten New Years resolution we will never keep. Should I be worried this was so easy for me?
Anyhow, before we begin there is a small business of next week’s topic. Your mission, should you choose to except it, is to find Squashed Mom among the link ups and see what she says our next Listicles will be. To help you a wee bit, Varda is sleepless in NY, mom of two gorgeous boys, wife to a guy with a great pick up line and Mannahatta Mamma’s friend!
Last thing before you wander off. Go and enter a super fly giveaway I posted on Friday. It is an awesome tutorial from Photography Concentrate that will show you how to make the most of your fabulous new camera! GO, CLICK.
And now, the first Listicle of 2012!
Make a list, check it twice, link it up. Read others. Have fun!
10 NEW YEARS RESOLUTION I WILL NEVER KEEP
1. Let me begin with the 100% no fail one: LOOSE WEIGHT.
2. Coming in close second: EXERCISE MORE.
3. Highly unlikely to happen: GO FOR A DAY WITHOUT CHECKING TWITTER OR MY BLOG.
4. Also near impossible, cause I suck at making money: START CHARGING PEOPLE REALISTIC PRICES FOR PHOTO SESSIONS.
5. Making weekly attempts but failing miserably: CLEAR OUT PHOTOS FROM MY COMPUTERS THAT ARE NOT PRINT WORTHY.
6. Also sad but true: START WEARING OTHER CLOTHES IN MY WARDROBE, NOT JUST THE SAME JEANS AND HOODIES.
7. Another one that is a bust: GO TO BED BEFORE MIDNIGHT.
8. I want it bad, but just can’t : GROW UP AND DRINK COFFEE BLACK. OR AT LEAST LESS THEN 500 CALORIES ONE.
9. I know I should and have no excuse: TEACH MY SON MY MOTHER TONGUE.
10. Finally: AT LEAST MAKE AN EFFORT TO TURN THIS LIST INTO A ‘MAYBE I CAN’ ONE.