Monday hoping and skipping is to commence in 5,4,3,2…
Welcome. How are you? How was Halloween? How much of your kids candy have you eaten already? Don’t deny it, a caterpillar will fail to turn into a butterfly if you lie! For example I pinched all of Reese’s Pieces from my boy’s stash. It is only fair I think for us to get a cut of their catch right?
So this week we are sharing 10 Amazing Memories from a Not So Distant Past. Suggested by our fabulous one and only Ducky this topic is a sure winner.
I am so excited about next week I am going to jump right to it. Anja send me a great idea
but then she emailed me and came up with another one and I cannot make the decision between the two so I will let you chose:
A. 10 THINGS JAMES BOND OR ANY SECRET AGENT
B. 10 FICTIONAL FACTS ABOUT YOU ( BUT ONE MUST BE TRUE AND WE WILL TRY TO GUESS IT!)
Right now, let’s remember what recently made us happy. Here is my list.
Make a list, check it twice, link it up. Read others. Have fun!
LIST OF 10 GREAT NOT TO DISTANT MEMORIES
1. Just yesterday Little J told me as I tucked him in: I love you mommy. You are very funny. You make me laugh all the time.
2. A few Sundays ago, after we received the biggest box of Legos from Diane my son woke up and played with them quietly in his room for 2 hours and my husband and I slept in!
3. Watching a pod of orcas passing by as we played on the beach this summer.
4. Eating the first few pears that grew on our tree. I turned it into this dessert.
5. Last night’s date night.
6. Hanging out with Ally and Rachel in Seattle one fine afternoon.
7. Ballet show Little J put on for me a few weeks ago.
8. Getting an amazing email from Alison few weeks ago.
9. Trail running with Little J and Big M one warm Saturday in October.
10. Getting ‘lost’ on our hike a few weekends ago. Little J led us out of the forest.