All good here, thanks for asking. Still busy, still running late and still enjoying amazing weather. What’s new with you?
Last week was great. The music list, suggested by Cassie from Foto Friendly Family was a huge hit. Thank you so much Cassie for picking a top topic!
As you know I have been taking pictures at weddings and running a little late on everything. So with all this on my mind I called for a list of 10 ABOUT WEDDINGS. I wonder what you will write about? And I wonder if Jackie will join in and tell us about her sister’s wedding?
Next week, please look around your house and give me a list of 10 THINGS IN MY HOME. Hmmmm…
Now let’s talk weddings.
Make a list, check it twice, link it up. Read others. Have fun!
10 MUST HAVE’S FOR A ROCKING WEDDING
1. Two people willing to get married.
2. Somebody to marry them.
3. Someone to set the single brides maid up with.
4. Single bridesmaids and champagne.
5. Someone coming late to church who walks down the isle as the Wedding march begins.
6. Something embarrassing to record and post on you tube.
8. Cake. Lots of cake.
9. Love. Lots of love.
10. Something old, something new, something borrowed and something for the listicles.