I am keeping this short and sweet. Because, well, I can.
I think a big, huge, humongous HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Robbie’s daughter is in order! Also thank you all for helping me remember why birthday is in fact a very special and happy occasion. I will remember that when I turn 23 next time 🙂
Right this very minute my husband is watching something on TV that is driving me insane. Have you noticed how annoying music in those action movies is if you are not looking at the screen? Just me? Well let me see what sounds drive you mad!
My friend and famous blogger Bridget had a wonderful idea for a listicle and we are doing it next week: 10 PEOPLE LIVING OR DEAD YOU WOULD INVITE TO A DINNER PARTY.
Have fun with it. I have some men in my mind already and I am pretty sure my husband will not be my plus one!
First: let me see if you can top my 10 most annoying sounds!
Make a list, check it twice, link it up. Read others. Have fun!
10 SOUNDS THAT DRIVE ME BONKERS
2. Chalk on chalkboard. Or nails! Or teeth!!
3. Fake nails tappin on the keyboard. Specially at DMV. While you are in a queue. Forever.
4. Fork against a plate. Or knife.
5. Lawnmower on a Sunday morning. That one and only time your child decides to sleep in.
6. The Skyrim game character on Xbox that keeps telling my husband she will carry his burden.
7. Jane the GPS lady telling you to turn around ASAP.
8. Any song playing while you are on hold.
9. Seagulls. Like this: