End of February my friends.
I know, I know… Time flies when you are having fun. But we get an extra day this year so I guess it gives you more time to read listicles. That is fish logic for you.
Which coincidently is something I use to say a lot back in school. And Rachel said to write List the top ten pros/ cons of attending your class reunion. Guess one of mine would be to see how everyone remembers the silly sayings I used to come up with? Or not. They were not that funny to begin with…
Before we talk about class reunions, big shout out to Wendy for making us admit to how much we dislike housework. There were a few confessions from our fellow bloggers who love cleaning and found this list hard to write (it is OK Kim, we love you anyway) but over all I think we should all get together and ignore laundry while we eat cookies every Thursday. Who is with me?
You must all be on the edge of your seats about next weeks prompt. This is a special request by Jessica from Team Rasler who loved Jessica’s from My time as mom post about 10 things she is not good at. Thus the request for all of us to spill the beans. Next week: 10 THINGS I AM RUBBISH AT. Brought to you by Jessicas. Have fun!
And now: Class reunion Yay or nay? Times ten.
Make a list, check it twice, link it up. Read others. Have fun!
10 REASONS I KNOW MY PRIMARY SCHOOL CLASS REUNION WOULD ROCK
1. We were best friends for 8 years, all 25 of us got along great!
2. Most of us are friends on Facebook and have stayed in touch.
3. I still remember first and last name of all my classmates, so no problems there.
4. I met some of them over a pizza and beer last time I was home and we had a blast.
5. We all have similar lives so we still have a lot in common.
6. We are all grown up and know better then to buy chocolate liqueur to share among us.
7. I would have a perfectly legit reason to spend a lot of money to fly back home.
8. Who doesn’t want to feel cheeky and 12 again, hanging out with your buddies?
9. This summer marks 20 years since we had our graduation.
10. I love seeing what happy, successful, funny and beautiful people my childhood friends have become.
I found this image of my school online and edited it a bit. Pretty, right?