Merry, merry to you all!
Hope you enjoyed this holiday season, had a weekend full of joy, laughter and rosy cheeks. That promise of Santa made your children behave like angels and there was lots of dessert to be eaten after dinner.
Put them up in the air for Bridget and her fab Listicle idea this week. I loved reading your answers to Lipton 10. As for this week’s list I have special permission for you to link up your 2011 review with Runnermom Jen as well. Two birds, one bird food. Score!
Next week, your mission, should you choose to accept it is to find Theresa, A Mountain Momma and her list among the link ups and see what she chose for us to write about. I love her blog so I know she will come up with a fun topic for us to do.
I will keep this short and sweet , so you can link up quick, grab a cookie or two and read some other lists.
Make a list, check it twice, link it up. Read others. Have fun!
10 firsts that happened in 2011
1. I started this blog.
2. I started my own company.
3. My son had his first haircut at the barbers.
4. I went to my first bloggy conference.
5. First year not to step on a plane.
6. First year for my son not to travel by plane too.
7. First time to travel to Canada.
8. First time to order Venti size coffee.
10. First year of my life not to go back to the land I was born in.