Here we are, with another list of ten.
I was so happy last week, reading everyone’s Christmas wish lists. Sometimes it’s good to put ourselves first, even better to realize we already have many things we truly wanted! It was also great to discover this week’s topic, chosen by Amanda from Lilahbility : LIST OF TEN, HOMETOWN EDITION. Very excited to see where this takes you!
But before we begin, let me tell you that next week you are in for a treat. Bridget came up with a fabulous list of ten for us to write. I had a sneak peek and cannot wait for you to see it. You mission, should you choose to accept it is to find Bridget among this week’s lists, copy and paste her suggestion and fill it in. Easy peasy! And if you are unsure who Bridget is ( how is that even possible?!), a clue for you: she is a mother of twins, twice. Enough said.
Make a list, check it twice, link it up. Read others. Have fun!
10 YOU ARE FROM MY TOWN IF
1. You are very picky about your coffee.
2. Eating seafood is nothing special.
3. You never leave the house without a warm jacket, specially to the beach.
4. You never bother checking the weather.
5. You bookmarked tide table.
6. You are from the only simple to pronounce county in Western Washington. Trust me only people who live in Snohomish, Skagit and Whatcom know how to say those.
7. You recycle everything.
8. Navy blue is your preferred choice of color. Followed by purple and gold.
9. You know my dog’s name.
10. You never ever want to move away. EVER!
My hometown is so small it fits in my frame. Even though it is officially a city: