Welcome back from your vacation.
Thank you to Hope, who chose a great topic and made us all dream of warmer places and you all for linking inspiring posts on what makes a perfect vacation. It was fun to dream a little and remember how to relax.
This Monday Jen chose an interesting list for us to make: 10 reasons why you do or do not want more children! OR, if you don’t have kids, 10 reasons why you don’t, including if you ever will. I like a good challenge and shared even if it is not something I would discuss with other moms at the playground. But we are all friends here, so I shall be honest. Really look forward to reading yours too.
Before we begin, I have a huge announcement. Next week Listicles will be very special. There is a wonderful and very important moment we will celebrate and I really don’t want you to miss it. So I will make this list so incredibly simple you have no reason to skip it. Come and share ten of your favorite photos. They can be of you or perfect strangers, taken by you, pinned by you, seen by you, old or new. List of 10 photos. Easy peasy.
Until then, let’s see your 10 reasons this week.
Make a list, check it twice, link it up. Read others. Have fun!
9 REASONS WHY I SHOULD HAVE LOTS OF BABIES PLUS 1
1. We got pregnant as soon as we started trying.
2. My pregnancy was a breeze.
3. My labor was on time.
4. I gave birth with no pain relief and I really did not think it was that terrible.
5. My son latched on immediately.
6. I did not find feedings and sleepless nights too tiring.
7. I am in no rush to go back to work, nore do I have to.
8. I do truly enjoy spending time with my son and think he is fun to be with.
9. We have no reason not to have more children.
10. We love our family just the way it is.
That I think is the beauty of being free to be you and me. Choice.