New week, new beginning.
We are talking about changes today. I am writing this on 9/11 and this date marks a tremendous change in the world. After the attack on our nation the world changed. Everybody is a suspect and a potential enemy. We are afraid and worry now more then ever. About ourselves and the future of our children. That is the one change I am sure none of us wanted.
It is important to remember. Those who lost their lives, those who are left behind. But also to remember the fear and the sadness that we are slowly healing from, yet so many are suffering right now. There are children in conflict zones today feeling numb, scared and helpless just like we did looking at the towers collapse 10 years ago.
Please remember and retell so NOBODY ever again thinks that attacking another human being is an acceptable way of resolving conflict. Tell everybody how you felt, as detailed as you can, so they know what war is. So we end them now and forever.
When I am sad I want to laugh it away. Changes are not my strong suit, I kind of like everything just the way it is. But I will tell you ten things I would like to magically change in my everyday life. Thank you Deborah for a great topic and for making me hum David Bowie all week long.
Next week let’s do 10 things you wish kids could do like back in the day. I will compare it to my childhood, but since you are all young, you can go back as many centuries as you want.
Let’s see what changes you have.
Make a list, check it twice, link it up. Read others. Have fun!
10 MAGICAL CHANGES
1. Three extra hours of sleep that don’t count towards 24.
2. Voice controlled remote for TV so my son can request his favorite show.
3. My espresso machine to be packed and send back for repair. Or better yet, instant self healing of broken appliences.
4. Reverse calorie count of cookies and cucumbers.
5. Fix button on social media sites. I read somebody is having a bad day and I press it. Problem solved.
6. My camera to be dust free forever.
7. Invisible scarecrow that would keep them away from eating my cranberries and harassing my dog.
8. Supersonic reading power, so I follow as many blogs as I want.
9. Pause button so I can steal an hour here and there for me without loosing any time from my day.
10. Guarantee that my life will always be this happy.