This week we will take Monday listicles a step further.
Here for you, by popular demand, is a link up. Which means you have a list you want to share and I have a magic linky tool on the bottom that let’s you do just that! I will read them all and you can read as many as you want. The more you visit, the more others will know about your lovely list.
I am not one to have strict rules. All I ask is to make something of ten. In order or random. You can write it, vlog it, draw it, shoot it ( maybe not with a gun, stick to camera). It can be an old post, a new post, a secret post or your grocery list. I just want you to share this week and get to know each other.
To make it interesting I will let you know what my list of 10 will be next week. You may choose to follow suit. Or not.
Write a list, check it twice, link it up. Grab a button. Have fun.
10 Reasons lists are great
1. They make you look organized.
2. Help you remember why you came to the grocery shop.
3. It is amazing if you are in 10 ten sexiest people list.
4. Even better if you are on the bottom of worst dressed list.
5. You can list anything and everything.
6. Craig’s list, need we say more?
7. Easy to ignore important ones.
8. So liberating to complete one.
9. Who doesn’t like to check things off the list?
10. If you have one, you can link it up every Monday here with me!!
Of course number 10 being the best reason!
Next week: 10 words you could live without