It’s Monday. Thanks to this linky it has become my favorite day of the week. How I loved your lists last week. There was lots of green and other fun stuff. Did you see them all?
This week I have a special surprise for you. One of the list makers will be posting our next weeks theme. Even I don’t know what it is! I do know who it is, but I will be cheeky and keep it a secret. Guess you have to go and search for it…
I wanted to share with you what makes me LOL. I am one of those people who laugh, then cry, then gasp for air. But a lot of things that would have made a list, I chickened out posting. Turns out, my sense of humor is very quirky and perhaps not quite G rated. Also, most things that made me laugh recently I forgot. Like the cup of coffee I drove to the coffee shop for, twice.
Cannot wait to see what you came up with. So lets begin!
10 times I laughed out laud
1. My son, every day says something that makes me laugh. You can check Little J quotes if you don’t believe me.
3. This might be one of those ‘guess you had to be there’ but the other day Big M and his buddy Otis tried catching a deer. Talk about mission impossible.
4. Going out, back in the day, with my friends Tori and Vicki was some of the best times I ever had. We always laughed. I miss them.
5. I found my minivan decorated with stickers earlier today. My son’s exact words: it is much more fancy now.
6. Reading blogs. Boy, there are some funny people out there. Yes, YOU!
7. Stand up comedy by Anjelah Johnson, Russel Peters, Demetri Martin and Whitney Cummings. Every single time!
8. Twitter. People can be very funny in 140 characters or less. Like @Queen_UK.
9. On Tuesday Little J woke up in the middle of the night, called me, spend ten minutes telling me about his bad dream then told me to fetch him some batteries. And went right back to sleep. The nightmares were not funny, but asking for batteries made me laugh.
10. Reading Bossy pants. Tina Fey rocks.