Confession time: I am unreasonably grumpy.
To be honest I totally did it to myself. Last night I binged out on Criminal Minds and after three back to back episodes of gruesome murder and awful people that I hope don’t exist in real life I attempted to go to sleep waaaaaay past my bedtime. Obviously that didn’t come easily so today I am tired and kinda annoyed with everything and everyone except chocolate and cute puppies. The good news is that I am now convinced I am very wise not to be running much this year because most murders and abductions on TV happen to women jogging around. Have you ever seen a dreadful attack on a chubby middle-aged lady sipping tea in her comfy chair with her 5 cats reading a book under a cozy blanket? Exactly! All I am missing is cats for protection…
Not sure why but I have been thinking about my grandpa a lot lately and missing him terribly, so I decided to write my listicles about him and the special times we shared together. Wonder what your moments are?
10 THINGS HALLOWEEN
Make a list, check it twice, link it up. Read others. Have fun!
10 10 MOMENTS WITH MY GRANDPA I WILL NEVER FORGET
1. Fishing by the lake in silence for hours.
2. Playing chess.
3. Sitting in his lap, “helping” him with his cross puzzles.
4. Hiking in the woods.
5. Picking chestnuts.
6. Biking around town with him.
7. Sledding on the high slopes and him pulling me all the way up the hill.
8. Dancing into New Years 1983 in our apartment living room.
9. Walking our dog Kir.
10. Saying good bye to him the last time and telling him everything’s going to be alright. And yet he past away straight after.